คลังบทความภาษาไทย

วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

GOD BLESS U whoever u are


Firefighter David Tree shares his water with an injured Australian Koala baby at Mirboo North after wildfires swept through Australia's Victoria state.
"It was amazing, he turned around, sat on his bum and sort of looked at me with a look like, put me out of my misery," Tree told. "I yelled out for a bottle of water. I unscrewed the bottle, tipped it up on his lips and he just took it naturally. He kept reaching for the bottle, almost like a baby."

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. it bring tears to my eyes reading this GOD BLESS U whoever u are

    ตอบลบ
  2. so so sweet thank you for doing such a wonderful thing

    ตอบลบ
  3. Constance Forst Wells High School27 กรกฎาคม 2556 เวลา 01:43

    bless your loving heart

    ตอบลบ
  4. so beautiful, another one of God's angels here on earth!!

    ตอบลบ
  5. Amazing compassion, but i think most of us would have done the same thing in those circumstances,still a great thing to do though and i think animals and humans share compassionate tendancies. Perhaps we should all try and show compassion to others more often, then perhaps the world would be a better place!

    ตอบลบ
  6. Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, you do to me. God created every animal and knows them by name. This is a beautiful demonstration of kindness

    ตอบลบ
  7. Thank you Lord for letting this man be in the right place at the right time to save this poor little koala baby, and thank you sir who ever you are it breaks my heart every time I hear of these wild fires and all the animals that are killed, I hope the poor koala now goes on to live a long and happy life and that many more will be saved.

    ตอบลบ
  8. What a lovely thing to do. God bless you for showing such kindness and compassion to the poor animal, I'm sure you will now have a friend for life.

    ตอบลบ